Energy Toolbase Integration
In this article
- Energy Toolbase Overview
- How to Import Designs into Energy Toolbase
- Energy Toolbase + HelioScope Webinar Training
Energy Toolbase Overview
Energy Toolbase is an industry leading software platform for modeling and proposing the economics of solar PV and energy storage projects. They recently announced a direct integration that allows users to import solar PV designs, 8760 production data, layout images and equipment from HelioScope with one click.
You can watch a quick intro video of the integration below or the full training here:
This article will walk through how to bring in designs from HelioScope into Energy Toolbase for financial modeling and proposals.
How to Import Designs into Energy Toolbase:
- Link your HelioScope account within Energy Toolbase
- Go to energytoolbase.com and login to your account
- Click Company Settings
- Click Solar PV Settings
- Under HelioScope enter your username and password (scroll all the way down to see it)
- Import a design from HelioScope
- Open a proposal within Energy Toolbase
- Under "Solar PV" click "Add PV System"
- Select the "HelioScope Import Design" button
- Choose the Project you want to import
- Choose the Design you want to import
Energy Toolbase + HelioScope Webinar Training
The video below shows the HelioScope + Energy integration in action.
Please let us know if you have any question by emailing us at email@example.com