5. Simulation and Report
The reports tab shows the full set of Designs and Condition sets that have been created for a Project. Each combination of a Design and Condition Set can be simulated to create a Report. The Shade Report may also be accessed from the Report.
To Simulate the Report:
- Click Save & Exit to exit the Design.
- Enter the Reports tab.
- Click on Simulate to trigger a simulation. Note: The mechanical and electrical design must have been completed to allow a simulation.The blue progress bar shows the status of active simulations, and how far they are away from completion.
- Completed Reports are shown with a blue button. Click to view the detailed Report.
- The metric shown on the completed Reports can be set to kWh/kWp, Performance Ratio, or Energy (total generation) for quick comparison between simulations.
- To create a new Condition Set, click on New and configure the New Condition Set.