How to upload a Logo and change the color scheme
How to upload a Logo to your Report
1. Click on your name to open the Settings and Themes menu. Select Configure Themes.
2. Click on New Theme. Enter a title for the Theme. Drop the logo image in the Logo section.
3. Once the logo has been uploaded the Color Palette will automatically pick the primary and secondary colors as well as the the rest of the Palette to be used on the Reports.
4. Click on any of the color squares to change the color. Select a different color or enter the specific HEX value for the color of choice.
5. To set the theme as the Team's theme, click the box for Use as team theme. This way the theme will be automatically selected for the rest of the Team.
6. Click to Save Changes.