Creating a Financial Model
The following video will show you the steps to create a financial model.
- Use the left side navigation pane and click on Libraries, then click on Financial Models.
- Click the New Financial Model button in the top right corner.
- Note: You will make your edits on the left side under Financial Model. The right side under Preview, will show you how the financial configuration will behave in your projects.
- To change the name of the financial model, click on the text in the top left corner as shown below.
- You can also change the name of any financial step by doing the same as shown in the image below.
- A financial input can be made either editable or non-editable in a project by toggling the Editable button as shown below.
- A financial step as a whole can be made optional or non-optional by toggling the Optional button as shown below.
- Some financial steps can be deleted by hitting the trash can button on the right side of the step.
- To add a financial step, click the + sign to the right of a step that is in the model. After selecting your desired step, it will be added below.