Things you May have Missed for the Financial and Proposal Tool
Here are Tips and Tricks that you may have missed with the Financials and Proposals Tool.
- Live Chat - At the bottom right of every page on HelioScope, you can click the 'Questions? Ask us!' to chat with a HelioScope agent!
- Smart Token Glossary - See the definitions for every Smart Token that can be used to customize your Reports.
- Report Widget Glossary - See all the possible widgets for customizing your Reports.
- Show the All Financial Metrics Bar - Show the Financial Metrics Bar across the top of the Overview page to see the financial benchmarks easily.
- Financial Debug Feature - The Financial Debug Feature allows you to see the annual outputs of the financial report. Many people use this to confirm if their Financial inputs are showing the expected results.
- Solar Payment Options - If confused about the difference between Solar Leases, Loans, PPA's, and Cash Purchases, see this Solar Payment Options Link.
- Upload Consumption Files - You can upload interval data in 15 min, 30 min, or 1 hour increments for your site.
- Update your Preferences - Update information like units, label sizes in Designer, details including in Design renders, and more in your Preferences.
- Filtering Shared Projects - You can filter through Projects you have created versus Projects the entire Team has created.
- Upload Components Immediately - Upload a PAN File (module) or OND file (inverter) for immediate access. Use these links as guides: Module Upload and Inverter Upload.