Adding Images to Reports
It's easy to add images to your custom report. Check out our video or follow the instructions below.
- Select the image widget from the right-hand sidebar and add to your page. Resize as desired.
- Click "drop image here" to choose or upload your desired image
- In the right-hand sidebar, configure your image fit and position:
- Fill — stretches the image as needed to completely fill the container drawn without cropping the image
- Cover — the image will be resized to fit the container, but the aspect ratio will remain and portions of the image may be cropped in order to fill the container
- Contain — the image will be resized to fit the container, without changing the aspect ratio or cropping the image. The container may not be filled completely
- None — the image will not be resized and will maintain its original aspect ratio, and portions of the image may be cropped in order to fill the container
- Position — determines how the image will be aligned within the container (not applicable for the Fill fit option)
- Vertical alignment: top, center, or bottom
- Horizontal alignment: left, center, or right